Wednesday, October 13

Get Up!






T minus two days and counting. 


On Thursday, I'm off for two weeks in Japan. :love: To say I'm excited would be an understatement.

I've tried several times to make it over there, and each time my plans fell through for one reason or another. Well, finally I just said (if you'll pardon my French) "Screw it" and bought a ticket.

I figured that way I had to go. Either that, or I would essentially just be flushing eleven hundred dollars down the drain.

Well, needless to say, I'm going. Bags are (mostly) packed, and itinerary is (nearly) set. There's no going back now. 

But that's probably a good thing. 

This song has been running through my head for several weeks now. 

    "Nothing keeps you here. A new day. Don't you look back. Look up... Now get on!...
    Wake up! Your dreams are out your window! Kick you out the door if you don't move on."

The lyrics are from "Get Up," the opening song on the latest VAMPS release. And as silly as it is, I've partially these constant lyrics to thank for my decision to go. As I said, this is probably the eleventy billionth time I've made plans (and broken them) for going to Japan. But this time is different. I've nothing holding me back, and the time seems right. 

I'll get to Japan this time or die trying. 

(Preferably the former.)


Check out the song Get Up by VAMPS below.





Laterz! :wave:

~Tet

No comments:

Post a Comment